same as blue's plan, that's what i always do when i get it!
I think hydrocortizone (sp) might work on it.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
same as blue's plan, that's what i always do when i get it!
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
white shoe polish clears it up pretty well.
Cant we all just get along?
White Shoe Polish is what I've always used if it was on legs or something I could cover. Best stuff I used a couple years back was Ivy Dry, couldn't find it the other day myself, and am still ate up with it at the moment.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
also if ya can get your hands on some home-made lye soap... get a nice lather, and rub it on the opened ivy and let it dry.. it'll clear up the majority over night
and if anybody ever wants any lye soap..pm me
Bleach works every time and is already in most houses. I have heard Lye soap woks as well but would have no clue where to get any at.
Scrape off the first layer of skin and bleach it, if you want to work on yourself. The doc will have a better cure, I screwed around with a patch on my forearm once and got it infected. Still wound up paying the doc, and what they gave me cleared up all the ivy long before I could get my arm to quit throbbing. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
If you know that you've come in contact with poison ivy, spray alcohol on the affected areas as soon as you can. This will kill ivy before it even starts.
Macho Man
[img]http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/ABPub/2007/11/01/2003988995.jpg[/img]
2007 ACC Champions!
thanks guys
i wound up just goin to the doctor today and gettin a shot...it aint bad and they said it should clear up tonight...we'll see i guess
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
or just wash the area well main thing that causes the rash is if the oil from the plant stays on your skin.
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
Bookmarks